Thursday, April 21, 2011

Relation between government and it's people

The snow ball of 1Malaysia email are growing bigger, some Malaysians' brains (or eyes) are growing smaller...

1M Malaysians who don't want Najib's 1 Malaysia email featured an article from Malaysiakini, namely 1Malaysia Email not entirely free. Emotional Malaysians, like usual, clicked to read the article. However, I don't seems to know what happened, we are required to login to view the page initially. This is what I saw when I clicked on the link for the first time:
Photobucket

Note: The signing in on this page is to login to Malaysiakini to read articles from the site. The statement "Subscribe at only RM20 per month" is referring to subscribing to Malaysiakini.

Then on the Facebook page that featured the link, you'll find some idiots/making conclusion without even reading the whole article:
So I guess we can link the quality of a person to the government that governs them?
(Sorry, I seems like shooting myself too...)

Then, I like thinking minds such as this one. Linking the project to bursa saham. Interesting...


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...